The Interactive Production Manager oversees the design, programming, and development of multiple interactive/web projects for the agency and its clients with in-house and contracted out-of-house resources, handling all negotiations, estimates, and purchase orders. This person should be skilled at managing and implementing interactive projects that are functional, dynamic, effective, and capable of maintaining the brand image and achieving the strategic goals/objectives outlined in agreed client marketing plans.
This position reports to the Director Digital Marketing Analytics.
- Planning, design, development, and maintenance of interactive project elements using in-depth knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, and server architecture for front and backend development.
- Manages task and project timeline for the design, programming, development, and maintenance of interactive/web properties as outlined by supervisor
- Works with agency staff to develop estimates and proposals for interactive development as part of the overall client strategic planning process
- Consults on the development and presentation of all interactive marketing proposals to ensure such plans remain focused on the objectives of approved client strategic marketing plans
- Produces, reviews, and presents all web design plans and proposals for presentation/demo to agency staff
- Oversees the delivery and training of all interactive elements at project completion
- Monitor current clients to ensure design and scope remains consistent with previously outlined strategic goals and objectives
- Analyzes and monitors interactive projects, producing reports on the status of clients, with recommendations for updates on tracking, security, accessibility, and design
- Stays current regarding interactive design trends, tools, practices, and new technologies
The Interactive Production Manager should be capable of handling multiple projects, as well as be a skilled negotiator. This position requires strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate intelligently with technical and non-technical personnel.
This person should have an eye for detail and be skilled at verbal and written communications. The Interactive Production Manager should understand user experience as an element in all interactive/web strategy and must be a self-starter with the ability to consider the design and user experience.
Located in our Lake Mary, Florida corporate headquarters, just north of Orlando, this is a full-time salaried position with a strong benefit, PTO and ongoing education/training/support package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, physical capability, sexual identification/orientation, national origin, or other protected class distinctions.
Evok advertising expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of evok’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Evok advertising provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, evok advertising complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.